Become an EASL member today or renew your current EASL membership before 31st December 2016 and enjoy reduced fees to next year’s annual congress.
EASL members get huge savings on registration rates and benefit from a full year of educational tools and services (1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017);
- Journal of Hepatology* online access
- Reduced fees to The International Liver CongressTM (ILC) and all EASL events
- Best research; EASL Fellowships and Mentorships
- Opportunity to host EASL Monothematic Conferences and EASL Special Conferences
- Best education; EASL Schools of Hepatology and Masterclass
- Funding support; endorsement and sponsorship, registry grants, EU funding and application support for the EU Research Framework Programme
- Access to the LiverTreeTM
- Weekly e-Newsletter
*Application or renewals for the 2017 EASL membership (new members and renewals) will be available as of 12 October 2016.
EASL member’s registration fees will only be available after your application or renewal has been fully processed.
Please contact Aristea for any questions on EASL Membership
Membership & Association’s Project Coordinator
Tel: +41 (0)22 807 29 82
Mob: +41 (0)79 736 99 98
Fax: +41 (0)22 328 07 24