The delegate registration fees include:
- Admission to all mainstream scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Admission to the Post-Graduate Course & Basic Science Seminar on 19 and 20 April 2017
- Complimentary Post-Graduate Course book (available in front of the session room 30 minutes before the start of the Post-Graduate Course)
The following items are not included in the registration fee but can be purchased online when registering:
- Bookable sessions, pre-registration is required prior to entering the lecture halls:
- Hands-on sonography courses (€20.00)
- Hands-on session on how to perform ultrasound elastography of the liver with different technologies (€20.00)
- Early morning workshops (€20.00)
To secure your seat, visit bookable sessions before arriving in Amsterdam!
- Printed congress materials: scientific programme and abstract book must be requested during the registration process (cost €53.00). Printed materials can be ordered until 17 March 2017, after this date, no printed materials can be ordered. Electronic versions of all materials will be available approx. 2 weeks prior to the congress and also accessible via the ILC app.
For more information visit congress materials.
All rates announced include VAT. Congress materials are subject to 6% VAT.
Lunch and coffee are not included in the registration fee, however, EASL provides a certain amount of catering on a first come first served basis during the breaks.